Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Beef & Potato Empanadas

.



Maybe it's because Brilynn finally joined Twitter, but I had this sudden urge to make empanadas.

Quick search found this; the pastry was fantastic. The filling, good (using Morningstar Farms crumbles for me) but could use a little something else. Cheese, vegetables, more spices. But it was a solid foundation, and I know I'll be making them again.






This month, we're sleeping in a little late, but the party won't suffer...we're having Brunch!

RSVP by Friday, 20 March

2 Thoughts for food:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Brilynn said...

It's been far too long since I've actually made empanadas, those look great!

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Really? I'd think it was a weekly thing for you!

Still, I can't see your icon on Twitter without thinking "Empanadas; I should make some".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker