Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Signs of Spring

.



Just one of the reasons I love my house: sprinkled all over my yard are beautiful violets. Someone else would surely call in Chemlawn or some company like that; me, I love the natural beauty of this place. I never know what's going to show up, and that what's makes it fun.




Tagged with: + +

4 Thoughts for food:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Alanna Kellogg said...

I dig tuck 'em into a pot, under the cherry tree with lilies of the valley, a spot the dog can't reach ... yes, I like them too! And look what violets did for my grandparents!

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Cate said...

I don't know about you, but I'm ready for Spring. Not Summer, but Spring...

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Alanna; we're lucky, most of ours grow in the front yard, and the dogs play in the back (fenced in) yard!

See, violets are good things!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, Cate...I'm with you. Summer's here suck: humidity gets up to the nineties, and I'm miserable.

But I love the spring...everything comes to life, and we have purple-blooming trees!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker