Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

WDB#27: Checking in with the Trio

.



He's getting too big for this, but isn't Doolin the cutest little baby?



There's absolutely nothing wrong with Wicklow; he looks put out all the time!



Donegal, on the other hand, can feel a bit left out with the 'baby' in the house; we do our best to spread the love!

Do stop by Sweetnicks, and see what all the other puppies have been up to.





Tagged with: + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker