Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Blogging by Mail: Updates and News

.



First, the update.

Well, I'm happy to report that all 89 packages have shipped!

To the best of my knowledge, 71 packages have arrived, as well.

Still waiting...and since many are international swaps, it could be some time yet:

Cookin' with Cyndi




Cooking with the Headhunter




Experimentation of Taste




Fallen Souffle




Impossible Juxtapositions





In white, we shall stroll along together




Kitchen Wench




Lady Lunchalot




Mademoiselle Différentielle




Mocktale




Pie in the Sky




She Bakes and She Cooks




Snapshots of Life




Sweet Cocoa Curry




Sweetnicks




Sweets for my Sweet Tooth




The Omnivorous Egg





Weekly Dish




If your blog is listed as 'still waiting', but you have in fact gotten your package, please let me know!

It's entirely possible that either A. you emailed me, and the message got lost in my over-flowing in-box, or 2. you were so excited about you package, you forgot to tell me!

If you're still waiting, but your blog isn't listed above, let me know about that, as well.

If I look at this stuff for too long, I can start going bleary-eyed...


Now, for the 'News'.

Many of you have asked if/when there would be another Blogging by Mail. I am happy to report that there will be another round, and in fact, I'll be hosting it.

Look for details and sign-ups at the beginning of November.

And remember to keep me in the loop about those packages!!




Blog Party#15 is here, and this month, we're hitting the books! That's right, we're taking inspiration from our favorite stories and turning them into appetizers and cocktails! Post your dishes no later than next Thursday, 19 October...early is always good...and get your links to me either by posting in the comments, or by emailing me at thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. I'll post the party round-up Saturday, the 21st. Hope to see you there!


Tagged with: + + +

12 Thoughts for food:

At 1:49 PM, Blogger Brilynn said...

I'm so happy you're doing another round of BBP!!!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger barbie2be said...

woo hoo! can't wait! and if there is anything i can do to help, please let me know. :)

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Brilynn;

Me, too! I'm just happy Nic's willing to trust me with her baby again.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Barbie;

I've pretty much gotten the hang of this, but thanks for offering.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

Thanks again for doing such a wonderful job hosting BBM. I'm looking forward to the next one!

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie - you're awesome! You did a great job with the last BBM; I'm looking forward to the next one. I can hardly wait!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Lydia...I can't wait to get started on the next one.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thank you, Pam!

 
At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope my package will take its time and has not arrived this week, since I am not at my flat but some 300 kilometres away and there's nobody to pick my package ...

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Abby said...

Grrr. I sent mine FOREVER AGO, and it hasn't arrived. It hasn't come back to me, either, however, so I take that as a good sign. And sorry in advance to my partner! (No names as to not ruin the surprise.)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

MD; with luck, it'll show up when you do!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Abby; there's no predicting the postal system, I've learned. Even a two-day mailing can't guarantee two-day delivery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker