Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blog Party#27 is coming soon!

.



There's still a couple days left to work on your Blog Party#27: Halloween entries!

Spooky, creepy, or just fun; turn your favorite appetizers AND cocktails into Halloween-themed treats.

Entries are due this Thursday, 25 October; leave a link in the comments, or send a message to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com. I have a fabulous party planned for Saturday, so I really hope I'll see you there!!!

(And yes, I've been away for a while, I know...with everything Halloween [school bake sale, 'catering' the kid's party, Halloween itself], Matt's 40th birthday/2-days after party, followed almost immediately by CHRISTMAS, I'm not sure I'll get to come up for air till January! I do hope to get back to regular posting soon, though...)

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker