Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

BBM: Don't Forget To Ship Those Boxes!

.



Just a reminder: Your Blogging by Mail packages Must be shipped out this week....you have through the weekend to mail them.

So far, I think we're doing fairly well. 38 out, with 79 to go. And we've had 10 arrive already!

You can keep track of all the boxes here.

Don't forget to drop a line or two, letting me know that your package has shipped or shown up on your doorstep.

17 Thoughts for food:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger JEWEL said...

I have added you to my site. BBM sounds like fun. I would like to participate next time. How often do you do this?

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally just remembered to tell you that I shipped my box a few days ago. This is "mrs Ehorn".

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whar a fun event! Aggh. I'm so sorry I found out about ir when it's already shipping time... but I would LOVE to participate next time! Will you do it again? When?
Thanks and great, great idea =D

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Juddie said...

Hi there,
I'd love to join in the next BBM too if you have another one ....
Best wishes, and thanks for putting all that good energy out into the world!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Satsuki Rebel said...

I posted a piece on the package I received:

http://abnormalityfrugality.blogspot.com/2008/10/amazing-heck-of-swap.html

This was a lovely swap! Thanks again for doing it.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Jewel!

Um...it's been coming out to about twice a yaer. It's a lot of work, and it can take months for all the boxes to arrive (shipping to or from Singapore, for example, can take 6-8 weeks). I prefer not to begin a new round till I'm sure the last (or most) of the boxes has made it home.

I'm thinking February or March; definitely post-holidays.

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks,Isa!

See my reply to Jewel, above...

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Juddie!

Again, see response to Jewel...

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Satsuki Rebel: thanks for the link!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger ciciuzza said...

Hi there, is it too late for partecipating? I would like to do that a lot!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

ciciuzza; sorry, yes. This round is closed. See my reply to Jewel, above, for more information.

 
At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My box from Brigitta just came two days ago - again, I forgot to let you know! Mrs.Ehorn

 
At 7:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie You're a DARLING. Thank you for the wonderful box, it was delicious and what beautiful books! Will post soon. I love it I love it I love it, and you! *hugs*

And I shipped to Kim at www.myplatemyworld.blogspot.com and she's got it!

Thanks so much for doing this!

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Rachel!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Farhan...you are so very welcome! Did everything survive customs?

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Arundathi said...

Hi Stephanie - just wanted you to know that I never did hear from Tempered Woman. And I never did receive my package either. Oh well. Just terrible luck, I guess. Thanks for organizing though.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Arundathi; I'm going to be spending a bit of time this coming weekend to tracking down the last of the boxes, so I'll see what I can come up with. Plus, I have my 'Angel' squad; don't give up hope yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker