Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Last Day to Play Mad Scientist...

.



Today's the final day to sumbit your entries for Blog Party Gross Anatomy...limbs and intestines, oh my!

4 Thoughts for food:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Deb in Hawaii said...

Can't wait to see all the goulish goodies! See you there!

 
At 7:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang! I missed blogging by mail!! I'll have to catch it next time. I really enjoyed participating :)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Deb...and if I ever get 'round to posting, you can!

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Maryann...sorry! Next time, definitely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker