Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Smoked Gouda Potato Gratin

.



What's not to like? Potatoes, cream, smoked Gouda, mixed together with milk, garlic, thyme, sea salt & pepper. Baked till potatoes are tender.




With a recipe as easy as this, and a final product so good it practically melts in your mouth, unless you're lactose-intolerant, there is no excuse for not making it.





This month, we're sleeping in a little late, but the party won't suffer...we're having Brunch!

RSVP by Friday, 20 March

4 Thoughts for food:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger phanitha said...

wow..this looks mouthwatering...

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Phanitha; trust me...it really really was. So easy, too. It's possibly far too good than it should be!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger barbie2be said...

Yummmmmm!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Barbie...it was unbelievably good. I'd skip the rest of the meal & just eat this, if it wouldn't kill me.

And even then...it's tempting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker