Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Peanut Butter Bread

.



Because breakfast is the most important...blah, blah.

For Matt to take to work this week: a dense, incredibly peanut butter-y, loaf bread.

He hasn't tried it yet, but I expect an update from him later.

Butter creamed with both sugar and brown sugar, adding egg and vanilla, peanut butter (thank you, Joe!) then flour, baking powder and salt, and finally, milk.

Makes a nice, thick, batter. Bake 50 minutes.



And don't forget---Blog Party #2, Tiki Party, is just ten days away!

8 Thoughts for food:

At 12:23 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Nice bread! I oh so love peanut butter....

But going through the ingredients you listed - there's no peanut butter! Hee hee!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Ooops!

Will fix that...so darn tired!

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger eat stuff said...

hmmmm imagine it spread with c h o c o l a t e mmmmmm

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I agree! Yummm...

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Nic said...

I've been thinking about making a peanut butter bread for a while now. This sounds great, Stephanie!

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

This one was pretty simple, and Matt says it's really good.

You're welcome to the recipe!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Randi said...

please, please, please post the recipe. Robin LOVES peanut butter. I think she would take a bath in it if she could.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Randi...it's my policy not to publish copyrighted material; but if you'll send an email to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com, I'll be more than happy to send the recipe to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker