Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, January 22, 2021

And NOW we can say, "Happy New Year!"

.

 Christmas Day Pasta: beet & paprika- & parsley-colored doughs, tossed with a bit of butter, and served with mascarpone, mozzarella, basil, and balsamic vinegar.

What a start to the year, eh? 


I've been meaning to swing by, do a bit of updating, but (waves arms around).  


Now that sanity and decency have returned, I feel like I can talk about things like 'what I ate!'. 


Nothing too detailed, but here's a few highlights from 2020, The Garbage Year.


 Lime Petit Fours for tea.


Halloween Murder Cake.

Lovely baguettes.  I've baked So. Much. Bread.


What's that? More pasta?  Yes.  Yes, more pasta.


I mentioned the bread, right? Naan, parathas, pita...

 Something for Matt: Carnitas Eggs Benedict with Chipotle Hollandaise


YES. MORE PASTA.  AND IT SPARKLES!



Pasta roses. Because...why not.


I still don't know how to make this configuration of blogger look decent.  Or maybe I no longer have the patience to mess with it?


It's a new year, hopefully with less AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!.  Here's to lots of tasty foods!


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Thoughts for food:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger ostwestwind said...

Happy New Year! Let'sparty again

Ulrike from Northern Germany

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Hello, my friend!!!!! So good to 'see' you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker