Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Rosemary Biscuits with Sausage and Cheese

.



Not a great photo. Not a great meal, for that matter.

Really lovely rosemary biscuits, actually. But what ruined these little bites was the Gorgonzola. Completely overtook the sandwich; it was all either of us noticed. And Matt's biscuits were even topped with a mint and garlic lamb sausage!

Still, with a little tinkering, Rosemary Biscuits with Sausage and Cheese could be a winner. I'm just not sure I'm up for the task.




Tagged with: + + + + + +

2 Thoughts for food:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rosemary biscuits sound great.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Emily. Matt thought that, if nothing else, we could use the biscuits for something else!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker