Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, August 17, 2007

Resembling Paella

.



Right. It's just like Ina's recipe for Seafood Paella.

Except, where she used lobster, I used chicken (or Veat). She used chicken stock (home-made, no less), I used vegetable.

Her recipe calls for kielbasa. I used chorizo in Matt's, and Boca Italian 'sausages' for mine.

Ina adds a bit of her favorite flavor in the whole wide world, fennel aka licorice, in the form of Pernod. I used white wine.

Ina added peas to her dish. I...forgot!

But, if you ignore all that, it is very much the same recipe in that it resembles Paella.

Whatever it looks like, whatever went into it, it was awfully good. I know because it disappeared rather quickly from the refrigerator...




Tagged with: + + + + + +

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker