Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Simplicity

.



This is one of those perfect recipes. Taking mere minutes to prepare, and leaving you completely satisfied.

Chopped prosciutto (or veggie bacon) cooked in olive oil for just a minute. Add a bit of butter, chopped garlic, breadcrumbs and red pepper flakes. Stir, and add to pasta. Top with fresh parsely (and in our case, basil, too).

So easy, and yet so darn good.




Blog Party#25 is coming, and this month all our appetizers and cocktails are going Minty Green!
See full details here; send your links to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com no later than 16 August. Hope to see you there!





Tagged with: + + + + + + + +

8 Thoughts for food:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I could easily eat pasta every day for the rest of my life! Love the sound of this dish. :)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger daphne said...

mmm.. yummy! Is that plain pasta or gnocchi?

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Wendy, Matt's the same way. In fact, before I came into his life, I'm fairly certain he did eat pasta just about every single day!!

it was just sooo good.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Daphne; I just used medium-sized shells, but I'm guessing substituting gnocchi, or maybe tortellini, would absolutely rock.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Patricia Scarpin said...

Steph, that pasta dish is just wonderful! I'd gladly have it for lunch/dinner.

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger daphne said...

You are right. I can definitely see this dish with gnocchi or tortellini.. good idea!

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Patricia, I cannot stress enough just how easy it is. You should give it a try!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Daphne, I guess you'll just how to try out each version, and see which works best, right??!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker