Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Saturday, June 15, 2024

I Did It Again

.

Fried Egg & Prosciutto Pretzel Biscuit Breakfast Sandwich


 

King Arthur has my number, man.


KAB:"Hey, look at this new recipe!"

Me: "OHMYGODGIVEITTOEMNOW."

 

Seriously.

 

The most recent was a Pretzel Biscuit, which...yes, please.

 


Stupidly easy, and so damn good.

 

They are biscuits, but they taste like pretzel. Really.

We turned ours into breakfast for dinner, only one of the best things in the world.

Matt had leftovers with a bit of mustard and prosciutto, and that worked.

 

And now I wait, Pavlov's dog-like, for the next KAB treat.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker