Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Brand-New Obsession

.

Forget ice cream.



Now I'm craving this La Cornue Cornufe Range...

Actually, the one I really want is a seriously more expensive model, in red...to match the kitchen.

Of course, if I could afford this range, I could re-do the entire kitchen!!

8 Thoughts for food:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why you might find that attractive...
:D

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ooh I'm with you on that one. I work at the corp offices and even with the discount I can't afford it! (alas I work in tech support, not food) it really is beautiful in red, sigh...

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooohhhhhhhh........

I would like this please.

:)

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Truffle said...

Oh how beautiful! I'd love to have it in my kitchen!

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh, Marye...this truly is a thing of beauty, isn't it?

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Foodhoe; you're still closer than I am!!

Yeah, it's what I think could be classified as a 'major purchase'!

 
At 12:54 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Annoymous...get in line!!

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Truffle...did you know that ONE GUY assembles the whole thing? No wonder it costs so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker