Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Italian Chicken, Bean & Pasta Soup for Souper Sundays

.



This was a pretty awesome soup. Making stock from the remnants of this roast chicken, & using the recipe for Pasta and Bean Soup from Tom Valenti's Soups, Stews & One-Pot Meals...proscuitto crisped in oil, then lots of veggies, Stock, water, potatoes, cannellini beans, pasta, & the last of the chicken from the roast.

Full of flavor, & very filling. Or...so Matt says!




Sending this to Deb for her weekly Souper Sundays...

2 Thoughts for food:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Deb in Hawaii said...

It looks delicious! So glad you stopped by Souper Sunday. Can't wait to see the next BP theme.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Deb; sorry I haven't been a regular Souper...I'll try harder, promise!

Hope you like April's theme...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker