Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why Having a Pastry Chef for a Grammy is a Good Thing

.



Because, if you're Alex, she'll decorate your birthday present with cookies she made & decorated just for you.




Two of his favorite things: Superheroes & baseball (that would be a Pirate next to te baseball).








This month, we're sleeping in a little late, but the party won't suffer...we're having Brunch!

RSVP by Friday, 20 March

6 Thoughts for food:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger NKP said...

So cute! She did an excellent job.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Jeff in NC said...

Wow, those are so cool! Any kid would be thrilled with those. Major bonus points for Grammy :)

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Cakelaw said...

Thse cookies are fantastic - lucky Alex!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Natashya...thanks! You would not believe what my mom can do with a decorating tip. Amazing.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Jeff!!

Not only are they the best sugar cookies I've ever tasted (I've taken a sacred vow, never to reveal it), but she always blows me away with the decoration.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Cakelaw...I know, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker