Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Friday, March 31, 2006

At Least it's Still March

.



Sure, it's late.

But here's our contribution to St. Patrick's Day: Lamb Chops with Guinness Sauce.


'Nuff said.



Tagged with: + + + +

6 Thoughts for food:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

No recipe??? I love lamb and that sauce looks yummy!

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger FooDcrazEE said...

yeah! recipe please

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow...I guess you guys liked it!

This was totally Matt's thing...I obviously had nothing to do with it, so I asked him to share:

Let's see...sautee a shallot and a clove of garlic in a few tablespoons of butter, add a bottle of Guiness, a little beef broth or boullion, whole-grain mustard, and chopped parsley, and simmer for a long time.

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never cooked lamb,but this looks out of this world!

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Matt loves lamb. I mean, loveslovesloves. I kind of gag, you know, as a ten year+ vegetarian, but as long as he brushes his teeth before he kisses me...!

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

I have been planning on posting a lamb recipe or two before Easter. Matt will have to check it out. My dear sweet departed Grammies introduced me to the yummy world of lamb when I was but a wee child!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker