Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

By day, a mild-mannered, typical, three-year old.

.



But by night? Super-cool kid.









Tagged with:

2 Thoughts for food:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

What a stinkin' adorable kid! And I thought the first photo was cute, they just kept getting better and better. And, Oh ya, the Pakora's look yumalicious!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks, Cameradawktor!

We think he's stinin' adorable, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker