Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Summer Fun with the Animals

.

How fun and cute are these??



Barnyard Animal Ice Cream Sandwich Presses!

Because Sur La Table doesn't carry enough 'oooh! I want that!' items.



Blog Party#9 has been announced, and for the month of April, we're turning our favorite desserts into bite-sized treats! Create sweet appetizers and drinks (non-alcholic would be just fine), and get your entries to me no later than 20 April. You can leave a link here in the comments, or send an email to thehappysorceress at gmail dot com; and I hope to see you there!


Tagged with: + +

5 Thoughts for food:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger CameraDawktor said...

Those are so cute. Maybe I'm a ditz but i can't figure out how they would work! I know, DUHHH!!!

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to look at the first one for a minute,couldn't figure out what it was.Hey!It's early.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You guys aren't alone...Matt and I can't quite figure out how they work, either! At least it comes with recipes and, presumbably, instructions!

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...too cute! Although I have a feeling that the presses themselves are infinitely more cute than the sandwiches made from them would be.

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

You're probably right...but that won't stop me from finding out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker