Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Sunday, June 16, 2024

An Easy One

.

 Because it's Hell's Sauna out there.


Seared Tuna with Thai Red Curry Sauce


It's hot outside.  

And we're without a refrigerator (more on that later). 


So dinner for Matt had to be something easy.

Earth Fare had yellowfin tuna on sale - bingo.

Alex made some peanut noodles, which paired nicely with this simple dish. I skipped the salad, because we do not have the means to store the ingredients!

But hey, he loved it.  And that's what matters.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker