Dispensing Happiness

A good cook is like a sorceress who dispenses happiness.-Elsa Schiapirelli

That's me, the magical good cook.

Borrowing from my friend Dexygus, I've created my own food blog.

Read of my exploits in the kitchen! Salivate over the descriptions of fabulous desserts and savory meals I've concocted!

No, seriously...go ahead. It'll make my day.

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Summer, Rolled Up

.

Caprese Pull.-Apart Bread
 

Matt & Alex love caprese. I mean, loooove it.

 

We caprese sandwiches, pasta, everything. That combo of tomato, fresh mozzarella & basil not only taste amazing, but they pretty much scream 'Summer!' with every bite (not in a creepy, sentient way).

Early last week, I saw a recipe for Caprese Pull-Apart Bread, so yeah.  That was happening.



Nothing out of the ordinary - a nice, pliant dough, topped with glorious flavors (...I forgot to add the garlic butter first, so that went on once the bread was formed), cut into slices, stacked in a pan & baked. 

Smells fantastic, tastes even better.

 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Thoughts for food:

Post a Comment

<< Home



[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Food~n~More Ring Net Ring
owned by Stephanie.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]

eXTReMe Tracker